Thread: Copy Paste based on comparisons calculations in 2 XL files, 1 might be .csv file .Opened in XL=Fail/Chaos

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Copy Paste based on comparisons calculations in 2 XL files, 1 might be .csv file .Opened in XL=Fail/Chaos

Moderator notice.
    This is part of the start of duplicate cross posting chaos.
    When the OP, Avinash, gets caught, he post one of his canned replies , like Sorry Sir, it won’t happen again.
    Eventually he starts again a duplicate cross posting chaos.
    When he gets caught , he post one of his canned replies , like Sorry Sir, it won’t happen again.
    When he gets caught , he post one of his canned replies , like Sorry Sir, it won’t happen again.

_….. and so on
    I am not sure if he does it on purpose or is insane or he just a total dim pig shit for brains. I expect a bit of all of those….

2 months latter he is still wasting his and lots of peoples times going around in circles making a total mess in posts everywhere because he refuses to understand anything at all about Text files.
    The biggest problem is in using an Excel object to open a .csv File, which is usually not a good idea.
    Sometimes you might get the impression he is understanding at least a small part of the problem, but wither it is just co incidence that what he has pasted infers that and he has no idea what he is writing, or two seconds later he forgets and we are back to the starting point and he starts again duplicating cross posting the same question… - I think there is a good chance the OP is insane, and certainly a total dim pig shit for brains. Physical violence is I think the only hope for him, and if all else fails then he should be put to death.,

all files are located same place

vba is placed in a seperate file sample1.xlsm

copy all the data from column A TO COLUMN H complete data from sample2.xls and paste it to sample3.xlsb in same columns

save and close the sample2.xls and sample3.xlsb

i need to do the same by vba so plz help me in slving this problem sir
    Last edited by DocAElstein; 06-25-2020 at 01:46 PM.