Thread: Using Office.CommandBar

Using Office.CommandBar

I am trying to use Office.CommandBar - I have it on a userform - that is shown as VbModeLess. It works fine when I Activate the userfrom - However I have another userform running as well - so when the other has focus and I now go back to the one with the Office.CommandBar - I get an error.

I am wondering if somebody has a good example of how best to use Office.CommandBar when switching between userforms and both userforms are loaded.
    Thanks
    Rasm
    xl2007 - Windows 7
    xl hates the 255 number

Rasm, can you post this file? Seems it would be easier to comprehend the situation if you had those two forms visible
    A dream is not something you see when you are asleep, but something you strive for when you are awake.

It's usually a bad idea to say that something can't be done.

The difference between dream and aim, is that one requires soundless sleep to see and the other requires sleepless efforts to achieve

Join us at Facebook

Fox
    I have moved the code into a separate xlsm file - But I cannot reproduce the error in a consistent fashion - it happens but in an erractic way. So until I can reproduce the problem - you cannot do anything - unless you can see me doing something silly.
    Thanks
    Rasm
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Rasm; 12-03-2011 at 10:47 PM.
    xl2007 - Windows 7
    xl hates the 255 number