Thread: One userform and 60 Combo Boxes

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

One userform and 60 Combo Boxes

Hello everyone!
    Since so clear is that you have great minds and macros you have something so small and insignificant and you can solve the problem for everyone.
    But I ran into an awful lot of problems that bedevil him the third day and will deal with the situation.
    I'll try to explain it in detail because it really needs a clear explanation:
    (1) I start sheet (SEARCH), then another 15 Sheets. In each of these 15 I have over 20,000 lines, which says something, but one is very important and these are columns D: D each of the 15 Sheets. Is important because it should look want my name (s) and when it finds the macro to copy all the information before and after the name of the same order.
    In the previous post (request) to you for helping me a lot but now my great boss I put another task that Joker can not handle, and it is as follows:
    I've done my UserForm, I made it 60 ComboBox, I have a Search button and a Cancel,
    After searching hundreds of pages never could find the answer to my problem. I have in Sheet (SEARCH) one column T: T in which I number of examples (but are Names of people). How do you not try to do so in each of the 60 ComboBoxe's, I can choose from these names, but to the first and then not know how to put the same number (s) in all other ComboBoxe's.
    The next thing is that not always the 60 drop down menus will be filled (complete) names may also be less. Let's say that we have reached the desired choice of our names, as I did click Search ..... - When pushed to start searching selected names one after the other in the remaining 15 Sheets find them and when to copy all the information into one another and begin to put it in cell A2 to end all sought names of the other 15 Sheets. What's more important - those 15-18 Sheet's, the tables do not always start from the same row.
    You are my last hope for help.
    I want to thank you in advance for your responsiveness.

Screen_02 Mar. 27 17.14.jpg
    Screen_01 Mar. 27 17.12.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files