Thread: Linking a table to a text box

Linking a table to a text box

Is it possible to link a table, which will be dynamic, to a text box like linking a cell to a text box?
    Or,
    Is there any other way to link the table?

Regards,
    Safal

Not really sure if this is that what you are looking for, but here it goes....

To link a "Text Box" to a cell, insert a Text Box, click on the edge of the same and in the "Formula Bar" enter the cell address, the value of th cell will be visible within the text box.

You are right with the cell linking. But my concern is the table linking to a text box.

Regards,
    Safal

So when you say table linking, what should the text box show? All the values of the table? What is the purpose of that?
    A dream is not something you see when you are asleep, but something you strive for when you are awake.

It's usually a bad idea to say that something can't be done.

The difference between dream and aim, is that one requires soundless sleep to see and the other requires sleepless efforts to achieve

Join us at Facebook

I have a table of to do list and I want it to be shown in a text box. The table of to do list is dynamic.

When you ask for help, be a little courteous to explain things in a manner that is clear to others and not JUST yourself. The volunteers here will only be 'interested' to help you if you help understand your requirement. You wanting to show a dynamic table in a textbox doesn't make any sense. Please clarify if you really want a solution.
    A dream is not something you see when you are asleep, but something you strive for when you are awake.

It's usually a bad idea to say that something can't be done.

The difference between dream and aim, is that one requires soundless sleep to see and the other requires sleepless efforts to achieve

Join us at Facebook

Apologies

Quote Originally Posted by Excel Fox View Post
    When you ask for help, be a little courteous to explain things in a manner that is clear to others and not JUST yourself. The volunteers here will only be 'interested' to help you if you help understand your requirement. You wanting to show a dynamic table in a textbox doesn't make any sense. Please clarify if you really want a solution.
    Sorry, I apologise if have done something wrong.
    The thing that I want to do is like the below link.
    How to create interactive calendar to highlight events & appointments [Tutorial] | Chandoo.org - Learn Microsoft Excel Online

I have a list of to do list in another table. I will fill this table manually.
    I will extract the to do from the list for a particular date. For this the table of to do for a day will be dynamic.
    Next thing is I want to show the day's to do in the text box. Therefore I was asking for linking the text box to the table.

Regards,
    Safal