Thread: test BB Code

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuhrer, Vierte Reich DocAElstein's Avatar
    spare Post, may need later if the next ones work....

EDIT: It did work

so, as it worked.. To share:

So I have a Work around…… ( which I do not understand.. ) … to get a code with strings containing BB Code to come up ( in a php Window ) which can then be copied to a VB Editor Code Window. ( Normal copying to between BB Code Tags ( as well as simple copying to between php BB Code Tags ) does not work … (… for me… Poo! ) )

_1 ) I copy a few lines from any code from a php Window that does appear to look normal……
    _2 ) I paste that code bit into a spare WORD document. ( I have WORD 2007 )
    _2a ) I notice that the text appears to be nested in a light grey background….
    _3 ) Somewhere in the middle of that code I hit ENTER to get a few empty lines
    _4 ) I copy my code from the VB Editor into the WORD document at the point of the spare lines I made
    _4a) I notice that my code also appears to be nested in a light grey background.
    _5 ) I now copy that into a php Window in a Thread post ( To do that I either; hit the php icon in the symbol in the Forum Editor and paste my code into the php BB Code Tag pair which appears; or paste in my code, highlight it and hit the hit the php icon in above in the symbol ribbon in the Forum Editor. )
    Last edited by DocAElstein; 03-09-2016 at 04:45 PM.